January is the month of rebooting ourselves.
Every year, I make pretty much the same old resolutions, different variations of the same tune. In my perfectionistic way, I require myself to start precisely on the 1st of January. And, usually around the 15th, I’m beating myself up for not keeping my promises. So, last year, I didn’t make any resolutions. Therefore, I didn’t break them. But I also didn’t change much.
I’ve also tried just “One Word” a few times and that was more my style. But my word just didn’t come to me this year.
A girlfriend mentioned that she tries monthly “themes” instead of resolutions. I like that idea, too.
I’m not having a bad year or anything — I’m just busy at work and starting my second year at a new job, feeling a bit tired at home, lots of personal opportunities but nothing really striking home. I have set out to read through the bible again this year with #SheReadsTruth #365DaysofTruth and that’s been going well. Yet I’m still feeling adrift personally.
But then, Alison Lumbatis, the creator of the Get Your Pretty On style challenges that I’ve been enjoying, announced her newest challenge — a 28 Day “Rediscover Me” program. This has had my interest peaked for the past several weeks, so, when registration opened up, I jumped right in.
Are you ready to make February a life-changing month?
Here’s what you get in the 28 Day Challenge…
- A step-by-step guide to gain satisfaction, confidence and clarity in key areas including goal setting, self care, appearance, health, wellness, personal growth and relationships.
- Daily videos and exercises to inspire you to dig deep and create lasting, positive change.
- Printable PDF’s and journaling exercises based upon my most effective life coaching techniques for women.
- Weekly accountability and focus forms that you can continue to use even after the challenge ends.
- Group support and accountability in our 28 Day Challenge community.
This challenge might be for you if:
- You’re ready to regain your confidence and a sense of who you really are.
- You’re stuck in a rut and not sure how to get out of it.
- You’re wanting to rediscover a sense of your identity outside of your typical roles of mom and wife.
- You’re an empty nester ready to reinvent yourself. You may have a vague sense of what’s next but aren’t really sure.
- Most importantly, you’re ready to dig deep and DO THE WORK. This course is called a challenge for a reason. It’s intensive and life changing. I only want women who are 100% committed to it.
What challengers are saying:
I’m so inspired and excited about the year ahead. Since becoming an empty nester, I had let my own wants and needs fall by the wayside. This is just the kick in the pants I need to rediscover what’s important to ME. I’m more excited about this year than I’ve been in a very long time! – Kathy B.
This challenge focuses on exactly what I need most at this point in my life – taking care of me so that I can be the best version of myself for everyone that I love. Thank you for this gift, for me and for them! – Eileen M.
The four week program focuses on these areas of improvement:
Week One – Defining What Matters
Goal setting in the areas of self-care and appearance, healthy living and wellness and personal growth and relationships. Eliminating tolerations.
Week Two – Self Care/Appearance
Self care maintenance schedule, getting rid of what doesn’t fit or flatter, learning to affirm yourself, putting your best face forward, upgrading to a first class life and more.
Week Three – Healthy Living/Wellness
Baby steps to healthier living, finding and doing activity you love, nutrition and hydration, preventive maintenance and your personal health plan.
Week Four – Relationships/Personal Growth
Developing a gratitude practice, relationships inventory, personal growth plan for the year ahead, how to have more fun in life and discover what you love.
Each week also includes one implementation day plus a worksheet to set your intentions for the week ahead.
Does this interest you as well? If so, you have just until Friday, January 30 at 9pm Pacific to register – just CLICK HERE to get started. Then comment below so I can friend you on the Facebook group and cheer your success! I will share some of my experiences here, and I anticipate a powerful February.
P.S. This stationary lover is so excited — our first assignment is to purchase a journal with an inspirational cover and some cute file folders or a binder!!
P.P.S. If you use my links, Alison will know I referred you. Thanks for your support!